|Passport to Peril|
|Series||The Pink Panther|
Passport to Perfume for Mac OS v.1.0 Takes you around the world as Sophia, a young adventure-seeker, perfume maker and shop owner in the 1940’s. You’ll manage a perfume shop, create scents, select from elegant perfume bottle inventory and sell your creations to customers.
Final Verdict Photoshop has been one of the best photo editing, designing, and digital art tools for two decades. Let us briefly describe each type of modules below: Develop Module To process raw files, you have to go to Develop Module where you have the wealth of tools arranged in tabs for Lens, Basic, Details, Tones and Overlays. Photoshop for mac free.
The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril is a 1996 adventure video game that teaches children about six different countries with the Pink Panther. The countries Pink visits are: England, Egypt, China, Bhutan, India and Australia.
The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink is a sequel to Passport to Peril that was released on October 18, 1997.
The Pink Panther is sent by Inspector Clouseau, his employer in this game, to Camp ChillyWawa, a summer camp for gifted children, to protect the camp from a mysterious threat. Once there, he meets a group of multiethnic youths as well as the Little Man stock character from Pink's animated shorts in the role of a camp counselor. He also reconnects with an old friend of his, Von Schmarty, a scientist and caricature of Albert Einstein who shows him his numerous inventions.
Soon after Pink arrives, the children start acting strangely and contradictory to their nature, hating their camping experience despite Pink's every effort to appease them. Pink finds himself traveling around the world, followed by three dogs who claim to represent the 'Better Camping Bureau', to solve the mystery and restore order to the camp.
Armed with a PDA (which stands for 'Pink Digital Assistant') that contains information on the indigenous people, languages, clothing, entertainment, art, history, nature, and foods of each pertinent country in the game, Pink travels the globe fulfilling various tasks based on the children's needs and whereabouts. He eventually gathers enough evidence to prove that the dogs' leader, the Dogfather, is intent on ruining Camp ChillyWawa's reputation so it will be closed down, allowing him to open a lucrative fast food restaurant in its place. The Dogfather then reveals to Pink that he was able to replace the camp's children with robotic clones, programmed to hate the camp unconditionally. Pink engages in a final confrontation with the Dogfather and his henchmen, Pugg and Louie, as well as a traitorous Little Man that ends with all four villains sucked into a powered suction pump and the captured children released.
Returning in triumph to Inspector Clouseau's office, Pink turns down his next mission, an embarrassing cover job, and vows to leave the spy business.
- ^'The Pink Panther Passport to Peril'. Giant Bomb. Archived from the original on 11 July 2011. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- ^'The Pink Panther Passport to Peril Video Game for PC / Windows'. Gamepressure.com. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- ^'Annual Report of WANDERLUST INTERACTIVE, INC. for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 1997'. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Washington, D.C. 20549. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- ^'Pink Panther's Passport to Peril Information'. GameFAQs. Archived from the original on 2 November 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- ^'The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril for Windows (1996)'. MobyGames. Archived from the original on 5 January 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- ^'Release Data: The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink'. GameFAQs. Archived from the original on 10 October 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2013.